Medical Insurance in Israel - Letter to Parents from AIM
February 25, 2019
As parents of an incoming Yeshivat Ashreinu student, we would like to introduce to you the American Israel Medi-Plan (AIM).
Over the past 30 years, American Israel Medi-Plan, [AIM], has been a designated insurer and provider of medical services for many Yeshivot and Seminaries in Israel. The AIM platinum plan is MANDATORY for Yeshivat Ashreinu students.
AIM is a comprehensive, private medical program, designed specifically for students studying in Israel. AIM (American Israel Medi-Plan) has been providing services for over 30 years, is run by a prominent American doctors and competent Anglo-Saxon staff.
AIM Platinum Plan, provides the following essential medical services to Yeshivat Ashreinu students at $640
* A highly competent experienced staff of American physicians and nurses.
* The AIM doctor visits the Yeshiva 3 times a week.
* 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency hotline. There is always a doctor to speak with.
* Your son does not lay out money for services, he simply presents his AIM photo ID card.
* In case of a serious problem, the family or family doctor will be contacted by the caring physician.
* AIM arranges appointments with specialists eliminating red tape and long waiting lines.
* Emergency room and hospitalization covers all non-elective hospital fees with no deductibles or co-pay.
* AIM provides an on call doctor in the hospital to oversee hospital cases and be in touch with the family if needed.
* The knowledge that your son will receive the best medical care available in Israel 24 hrs/day.
* Complete coverage for specialists, prescribed medications, laboratory tests, diagnostic treatment, X-rays and emergency dental care*
* Pre-existing conditions: provides for sudden unexpected onset of pre-existing conditions*
* 14 days continued coverage for the trip to Poland, if applicable
* Diagnostic tests including CT scans, MRI, Bone Scans etc…
* Physical Therapy up to 4 visits per year
* Alternative Medicine and Chiropractics prescribed by the AIM Physician.
* Lost checked luggage up to $250/year. Trip delay/missed connection
* Organized sports coverage for league.
To register securely, please visit the AIM website at www.aim.co.il where you can find complete information. The e-mail address is: email@example.com. Please note that registration is done directly with AIM. Questions about the Platinum Plan, payment, and financial assistance should be directed only to the AIM office and not to Yeshivat Ashreinu.
Please feel free to contact the AIM U.S. office toll free at: 1–800–4–AIM–PLAN (1-800-424-6752).
Mrs. Shoshana Berman
Director of Medical Services
Dental Insurance in Israel
As you prepare to send your children to study in Israel, we are proud to offer you The ADO Plan - The American Dental & Orthodontic plan. As a parent myself, I understand that you may have many concerns when sending your child abroad. The ADO plan provides the students with reliable dental and orthodontic care throughout their stay in Israel.
Over the years, we have noticed that students coming to Israel for the year are likely to face unexpected dental issues. Aside from impacted wisdom teeth and Orthodontic follow up treatment that is typical for their age, the lower fluoride levels in the water and higher sugar content in the food contribute to a greater chance of tooth decay. The most important part of maintaining long term dental health is prevention and timely treatment. All members in the ADO plan are entitled to preventative care and follow up with the best dentists in the country throughout their stay in Israel. All dental needs will be cared for by highly skilled dentists and specialists in state of the art facilities with American customer service. In this way, they enjoy the immediate oral health benefits of high quality care, and they establish a comfortable relationship with our office that they will be likely to take advantage of quickly should any other dental issues arise.
The ADO plan offers 3 affordable dental and orthodontic plans. For less than $200, participating students will have convenient access to the highest standards of dental care for the entire year. We believe that this affordable plan is a valuable investment in the long term dental health of your child.
Please visit our website, www.theadoplan.com for more details about the benefits of our plan and sign up today! You may use the enclosed application or sign up on line. With the ADO plan, you can rest assured that your children will have a dental carefree year, another reason for them to have happy and healthy smiles throughout their stay in Israel.
Looking forward to greeting your child in Israel,
Dr. Edo Lavi